PartitionRecovery version 1.0
PartitionRecovery is freeware and made by TOKIWA to recover the partition deleted accidentally, which means it can restore the files and folders in the deleted partition.
Compatible operating systems
- NTFS and FAT32 supported
- simple and instructive UI
- neither installation nor DLLs is needed
- Windows Vista supported
How to use
You can understand it intuitively through simple UI and balloon tips. So there is no need for instructions.
Also you can update PartitionRecovery to new version if available through "Version info" of system menu.
- If it says "Could not find boot sector!", important information to recover partition is already overwritten or lost. So use another tool.
- In case you can not open the recovered partition due to unformatted or something, use "Delete partition" button to wipe the unsuccessfully recovered partition and try again.
- PartitionRecovery doesn't need to be installed. Just unpack the archive you downloaded and it's runnable.
- PartitionRecovery doesn't install anything, so no registry entries or initialization files are left on your computer when you delete the directory of PartitionRecovery.
- Copyright(C)2007, TOKIWA All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use in binary forms are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- - Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- - Neither the name of TOKIWA nor the names of its contributors may be used
to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific
prior written permission.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE
LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN
CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE)
ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome!
||Any donation would help us go on making good freeware!
- 2007/11/22 v1.0 first version